DIRECTORATE OF ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
The Objective of this Directorate is to manage the Human resources and administrative functions in the Office of Treasury Registrar.
- To provide expertise and services on human resources management and administration Office;
- To review regularly the Office of Treasury Registrar’s human resource policies;
- To coordinate recruitment procedures, remuneration, performance appraisals, promotions, staff welfare, motivation, training needs assessment, terminations, benefits and disciplinary matters;
- To ensure Treasury Registrar staff rules and regulations manuals are understood and followed;
- To interpret public service regulations; standing order, Labour laws and regulations and ensure that they are adhered to implementation;
- To ensure that there is industrial harmony in the Office of Treasury Registrar and that all disputes are settled immediately and appropriately;
- To ensure the Office has sound service delivery reward system and remuneration policies, processes and procedures that attract, retain and motivate employees;
- To provide advice on human resource development, performance management and career management to the Office;
- To establish and manage personnel data base and proper records of Office;
- To provide advice on administrative and human resource matters;
- To provide management services and organization development;
- To promote employee relations and welfare including health, safety sports and culture;
- To coordinate the preparation of personal emoluments.
- To processing terminal benefits and leave;
- To coordinate implementation of policies on cross-cutting issues including gender, disability, and HIV/AIDS;
- To advise on organizational efficiency; and
- To handle protocol issues.