Our core values in our pursuit for excellence are based on:
- Honesty and Integrity: We commit to act honestly, fairly and openly, to honour our commitments and will not use public office for personal gain.
- Respect: We are committed to treat each other and the general public with respect by ensuring fairness, upholding merit principle and ensuring non-discrimination in the handling of the affairs of the office.
- Professionalism and Impartiality: We commit to act impartially in the execution of our duties and will provide the government with objective and honest advice on investment or other matters relating to Public Institutions and Statutory Corporations (PISC’s).
- Pursuit of Excellence in service: We strive for excellence and work to the best of our abilities with pride, skills, dedication and commitment to provide service to the public that is timely, competent, fair, efficient and effective by acting objectively, professionally and lawfully.
- Creativity and Innovation: We support continuous learning and encourage creativity and innovation with a view to improving knowledge and skills of our staff so as to improve service rendered to our stakeholders and the general public.
- Participatory Management and Teamwork: We believe in teamwork and participatory management and are committed to promoting citizen-centered service by collaborating with other stakeholders across divisions and units and governmental boundaries.